Sir Pizza – Delicious recipes
– 1 pound fresh pizza dough
– 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
– 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat – drained and cartilage removed
– 1 (6 ounce) jar quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
– 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
– 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
– Roll out pizza dough on a floured surface to a 14 or 16 inch circle; place onto a pizza pan. Sprinkle dough with red pepper flakes, then top evenly with crab and artichokes. Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with garlic, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
– Bake in preheated oven until the cheese has melted and the crust is no longer doughy, about 20 minutes. Set oven to broil, and cook pizza for 5 minutes more until the cheese has begun to brown.